Over the period of 4 Days, we will be making a Quasi-Functional Project on the guideline of Project Team.
Looking from High – Level, Following major Sub Area of PowereApp &Microsoft Flow with SharePoint will be covered
- List in SharePoint Online
- Create Power Apps
- Add and Configure PowerApps.
- Activating PowerApp in a SharePoint list
- Accessing Power App
- Backward Compatibility
- PowerApps components
- Canvas apps
- PowerApps advanced features
- Microsoft Flow
- Flow connections
- Flow building blocks
- Flow templates
- Combining PowerApps and Flow
- Model Driven PowerApps and Flaw
- A good knowledge of Data using Excel Tables as well as basic formulas for managing Data in Excel Tables would give participant an advantage. Furthermore, a knowledge of Microsoft environment, SharePoint and Azure (arrangement) would further give participant an advantage to attend this training program.
Microsoft Flow Continued...
Combining PowerApps and Flow
Combining PowerApps and Flow Continued...
- Modeling business data
- Defining business processes
- Composing the app
- Building reusable solutions
- Using PowerApps and Flow on On-premises data
- What are gateways?
- Set up a gateway for on-premises connections
- Consuming On-premises connections in PowerApps and Flow
- PowerApps and Flow Admin Center
- Managing environments and security
- Data Loss Prevention policies
- Migrating PowerApps apps and resources
- Migrating flows
- Consuming your own services
- What are web services?
- Introduction to Swagger
- Creating a custom connection
- Consuming custom connections from PowerApps or Flow